Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dating scams suck monkey balls



Being in Los Angeles I figured maybe these

dating sites might actually work. And then about

six months ago I started getting these types of

responses. At first I was like WTF?? But then, I

would realize that it fits the profile of a dating

scam.


And now for the last few months I will get

friend requests on Facebook that also fits the

dating scam profile.



The following is the response I received from a profile that can be best described as brown eyed
christian conservative hottie. Well, hottie if I was doing the manly man man thang and only judged
by outside appearances which in her profile picture does not include blue eyes.

So the reason I'm posting this in a note is that there are several things in this that for me that don't add up. Mainly the blue eyes thing unless I'm colored blind and the fact that when she just created her profile? She lived in Torrance but now she lives in Nebraska. Which only validates what I thought after I first saw 'Boys Don't Cry' which is Nebraska christian conservatives are dumb dumb dumb.

Anyways,  I refuse to believe any American can be this dumb when it comes to the language and I'm guessing she lives a little farther away than freakin Nebraska.

The following is unedited in its English grammar brilliance:

Let me tell you a little about me.. Am karen am 30 yrs i formerly live in  California,  before  i relocated due to a family tragedy.... My dad died of a motor accident few years ago and My mum died also in her sleep i guess she was thinking of her late husband  allot and so i was such a lonely girl and i was the only child of my parent... so i was having so many nightmare after both of them passed so i decided to move to  Nebraska with one of my mum relative here in  Nebraska. in USA.Ever since then i haven't been into any relationship cos am not always lucky in getting the right person to settle my live with...Am an easy going girl love in meeting people,love movies,adventures and also love basketball for fun.... I am looking for the man of my life who will make me happy, A kind of man we both can understand each other, a kind of man that know what love is called Someone that we will spend our life's together.... I look for honesty, Love, Care, truth and trust which is the main pillar of every relationship,i don't really think age means anything in a relationship ,what really matter most is love and commitment,I’m a single and young girl who enjoys reading mags,comic books and some romantic novels, I like surfing on the net, swimming at the beach side, I like watching adventurous movies movies, and I also like listening and dancing to tunes from hip hop,rnb,pop and reggae. 173 cm (5' 10") tall, Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs), Bust: 86 cm 34", Waist: 64 cm (25"), Hips: 89 cm (35"), Shoes size: 39 (8) got the perfect body physique, medium dark Brown hair, soft Blue eyes, light tan skinned, blessed with perfect teeth and endowed with good sense of humor and respect and very hard working who lives alone and has no kids and has never married.I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted woman who's looking for a man to please me.I need someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness.I am one woman born to please to not tease I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am a once in a life time offer, every man and woman's dream.. I don't want no more drama in my life I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a real woman looking for a real man, i love be with my loved ones all alone and be with him for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes but somethings happen to human kind on earth that is beyond all human comprehension  ,

do you still have ur parents alive ?i am the only daughter of my parents, i belive age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same .I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man.I'm interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship. A man that will be my best friend, confidant, companion, partner, husband, father and the best lover in the world.A man that is intelligent, playful, romantic, sexy, laughs a lot, has good sense of humor, puts family first, a charmer,one who knows how to treat a woman and make her melt.someone who thinks and does as much for me as i would them regardless of the means,Am a graduate lady of history & culture,well am looking for a sincerely man who is loving and carring who have God fearing in mind, who is kindness and happy mostly looking forward on meeting him face to face in person i care most and most of my man ,As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 30-60 bcos i belive age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with, I will be looking to Learn more about you.


Here is how she describes herself on her profile:

Location: Torrance, California
Distance: 15 miles away
Age: 30, Capricorn
Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Hair, Eyes: Light Brown, Blue
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Politics: Conservative
Education: Some College
Income: Less than $25,000
Job: Administrative
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: No

About Me

,Mm mm let me tell you more about myself, I' was born inn 1981,I'm single still Looking. I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person,I'm a very Tender Person,friendly,kind,Social,God fearing and Love to play with Little Kids. I'm a 5:10feet tall,romantic,Love to smile Always,Things i Love doing in my free time? I like swimming, reading,listen to music, movies, hanging out with friends when less Busy. I'm looking for a long term relationship with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future Husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything,My favorite color is Blue and I do Love pets, especially i Love Dogs.

I want a man that will give all his love to the wife. And my husband will be the only one for me, because I'm a very devoted person. I hate lie and betray, and I'll never let them come to my home. I like life and think that it's always very interesting and full of surprises, possible share a very dream with me. I wish my partner to be honest, caring, devoted, kind. I appreciate such qualitie as straightforwardness as I am straightforward myself. I want my partner to be my best friend, lover and husband all in one, but I also realize that it is difficult to be all alone.

Seeking: A man ages 30 to 39 Interests: Honest

No comments:

Post a Comment