Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Obama's affordable excuse

Today was a very interesting day, in that, I had to re-prioritize a project that I had been trying to get out of the developmental hell phase since July.

Unfortunately today was the day that I really thought was going to happen a month ago and my spot on intuition told me was going to happen as I approached the end of July as I was really starting to get a feel as to where priorities were but as Hollyweird projects go,  turned out that it was today so . . .

Here's to that moment when your only response is to say . . .

FUCK IT, 
WE'LL DO IT LIVE !!!


Well, at least the first part and that basically your left facing a wall of nothingness so you re-prioritize and re-think how from now on your approach is going to be a bit less of how one might say . . .

a priority 

and hope that your not stuck dealing with a dead fish with zero momentums or motivations and excuses of why something is just not possible cause you really tried to make it work with what you have or had or something ???

But anyways, here's a short clip of an idea that Jimmy Kimmel totally stole from me:




"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results."

Art Turock


No comments:

Post a Comment