Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Miley Cyrus and the twerk I actually 'heard' about

"I cannot be the only one who couldn't care less about Miley's performance. Please tell me there are others who couldn't give a crap about the VMA's as a whole. And, I'm really not getting the outrage of this. People have been pushing the envelope since Elvis started shaking his hips in "such a sexual way". Call it art, call it morals going down the tube, call it whatever. I call it money in the bank for all of them. You feed into it, they make more money to decorate their beach houses. Well done, America."


That pretty much sums it up for me. 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't care. I didn't know about it until I saw Joan rivers making fun of her on her show. Of course I laughed at the appropriate moments. Unfortunately, one of my dads employees was still horrified a week later, running into his office, showing him pictures of her latex encased butt, only to his, and another 65 year old male co-workers amusement. The horrified employee, was 40, female and single. She was desperately trying to convince my dad and the other man, that Miley looked "terrible." they nodded, smiled, wholeheartedly agreed, and asked if they could keep the pictures to judge further :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sound about right, Miley Cyrus is the new Goddess of love in the 21st century. Makes me actually miss Vanna White's portrayal in that 1 movie from a time long long ago

    ReplyDelete